Monday, January 07, 2013

November foodie penal

Very late posting this, but between travel and Christmas, the time has not been right till now.

After a disappointing exchange in October, when my package never arrived, the November exchange came up trumps.
I put Sarah's package in the post early, as end of November was looking busy with some international travel. She was very happy, and the 'experimental' I made for her  flapjacks were well received.

Annie sent me an amazing package with two kinds of Lincolnshire cheese, plum bread and chocolate treats. The cheese and bread made for a wonderful midnight feast, and the artisanal chocolates went into the advent calendar, lucky boys!

The combination of the plum read and cheese was an revelation - I'll be trying that again.



The January swap has just begun, looking forward to shopping and receiving at the end of the month. If you'd like to try, click on the picture below.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home